Sunday, December 26, 2010

Im back again, I obviosly couldn't visit StardollSplurge at christmas but I still noticed a gorgeous HB iteam and sadly it is the last ieam this month.The price is so much better than before and I think that it is the cheapest HB dress this December and the price is 17 sd and as usual it is SS.In addition to that I love this dress and bought it straight away...Sooo now it is all up to you Will you purchase it ? Or will you only like it?
The real life version is from the shop Topshop well I would say that all of its creations of outfits would have only three words which are fab-u-lous !!!




Thanks to hotbuys addicted somethink like that for helping me with this picture when I had difficulties the first time ever...

x Martynafab123





No comments:

Post a Comment